This may be a bit controversial and a bit out there. So please stay with us! You don’t need to...Read More
Strength Coach Employment Opportunity
Adaptive Strength is a leading health and fitness studio in Myaree that is looking for an outstanding Coach to join their team.
Adaptive Strength has differentiated itself in the health and fitness industry through raising the bar of professionalism. We are a small, supportive community of passionate professionals that deliver a premium experience.
You will be provide extensive training and mentoring. In fact, you will be provided incredible opportunities to participate in several courses, certifications and conferences.
However, the following is necessary:
- Cert IV in Fitness. (Degree is Exercise Science preferred)
- Insured as a Fitness Instructor
- First Aid Certificate
The following attributes are necessary:
- Practising what you preach. Our philosophy is to be a living example of good health to our clients
- Clear and confident communication skills
- A dedication to world class in everything you do
- Trainers that want to develop and grow their skills and knowledge.
What the role involves:
Adaptive Strength offers 2 core services to their clients: Personal Training and Semi-Private Personal Training. The successful candidate will be able to deliver both.
The role is contractor role. You only need to deliver incredible training sessions. We do the rest.
If you would like to join our friendly, caring Team, please forward your resume and cover letter, as
soon as possible.