Do you have a desire to make a real difference to people’s lives by relieving their pain, making them move better, get stronger and helping them enjoy excellent long term health?
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Exercise Physiologist to join our team at Box33. Our clients are a wonderful mix of young and seasoned working professionals who value quality client centred care and positive outcomes.
Box33 prides itself on providing an exceptional standard of care for a diverse range of musculoskeletal dysfunctions, chronic conditions and sporting injuries, at our multidisciplinary studio in Myaree.
We place the client first and employ an excellent standard of customer service. As such we attract great clients that value our service and make coming to work fun every day.
You will join an established team with a GREAT culture. We incorporate a strong teamwork approach, instilled by dedication, strong communication and commitment to our client’s health and wellbeing.
The successful applicant must have ESSA accreditation and be eligible for a Medicare provider number in addition to professional indemnity insurance, current first aid and CPR. Proactive new graduates are encouraged to apply as extensive training is provided, however ESSA accreditation is essential (New graduates welcome).
This position requires:
• ESSA Accreditation and Medicare provider number
• Professional insurances such as professional indemnity, public liability and income protection
• Experience in and a desire to deliver medical based exercise prescription
• Experience in musculoskeletal rehabilitation
• An interest in medical based exercise intervention studies
• Exceptional skills in exercise prescription, programming and motivation
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients
• Ability to organise daily tasks and diary management
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to communicate with and work within a multidisciplinary team and with other health professionals
• Ability to work with Department of Veteran Affairs, NDIS, Medicare, Private and Health Care Clients
• Strong focus on client outcomes
• Ability to grow client list and liaise with referrers
• Ability to work flexible hours, early mornings, evenings and Saturdays is essential
Tasks & responsibilities
• Committed to client-centred care for people with chronic health conditions and aligning own values to your profession’s code of conduct.
• Committed to working independently and as a part of an integrated team.
• Committed to lifelong learning to become and continue to be a star practitioner.
• An excellent communicator with the centre team and each person who walks through our door.
• Driven toward growth and a delight to work alongside support staff.
This is an absolutely FANTASTIC opportunity NOT to be missed, so hurry!
If you would like to join our friendly, caring Team, please forward your resume and cover letter, as
soon as possible.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org